GAZA Palestine ~ July 24th 2014 - Aindre Reece-Sheerin

It matters perhaps in insignificance, that this was once your land or, that it became mine but now you want it back.

It matters to some even less, that you are prepared not only to take it bit by bit - but to kill and maim

It matters so little that you see my children as terrorists and legitimate targets as they, like me, fight for freedom from oppression

It matters of such little consequence that many, many countries and forms of media see me and mine as the aggressors in this

It matters like I do not exist that I have little or no access to even the basics of life like water and sanitation, let alone fresh food

It matters not on the world stage that you are doing to me what the Nazis and the 3rd Reich did to your ancestors and indeed even perhaps some of you in my living memory

It Matters, Though, that you Laugh and, that you Applaud and you Justify the shredding of my babies and,

It Matters that you wish to Erase the future of my bloodline and my Race

Aindre Reece-Sheerin

Blog Archive