The visions are clouded for the cynics of mankind who blindly believe it best not to believe.
But Layla’s last hope for her sick one lay in the palms of a pagan priestess.
And so the priestess cast a circle upon the ground and with eyes closed she rode the latitudes of time.
From all points of the compass winds were weaving weighing mystic chants from the shaman of nations to dance in spiritual trance.
With karma gathered and harnessed in heart the priestess returned to her natural awareness.
Her rainbow gown laced in white flowed silently while hands circled the air as she sang incantations with spiritual care.
Layla wore tears on her cheeks that rolled to the earth as she wept with joy at the breath of her daughter’s soulful re-birth.
- Crooked - Tony Gardner
- Open Mic Monday 24th April 2017
- Missing My Mum - Diane Scantlebury
- Borneo, Nature Boy, the Enigma - Bryant Doyle
- Song Of The Sioux - Richard Fleming
- Busker - Marie O’Nette
- Some People Are So Poor, All They Have Is Money - ...
- Two Faced - Lester Queripel
- Baby Boomers Are Aging - Kathy Figueroa
- Last Hope - Julian Clarke
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2016 (127)
- ► 2015 (366)
- ► 2014 (338)
- ► 2013 (218)