The Miracle of One - Adrian Osborne

"As above, So below", "The Miracle of One",
The "Universal" Truth about....
The Stars, The Moon, The Sun...
Hermes Trismegistus.. The quote is his "Creation",
the ancient "Emerald Tablet"
that gives "Thought" such strong foundation....

The secrets of the Universe,
within one simple phrase
and when you choose to "run" with it,
it sets your "Mind" ablaze !!...
Four Golden Keys unlocking Doors,
deep within the mind,
doors that lead to questions,
questions - posed to all mankind..
Look into the sky,
you'll find some answers in plain sight..
The Universe ? Chaotic !!
and that is why - "down here" we fight?"...

We're connected to the Universe !!...
"our bodies to it's mind"..
We are fuelling its "Creation"
and it does the same.. in kind.......

***As above, so below***
I applied the phrase to? "Moon"...
It sent to me back an audio wave,
a single wave of tune..
I tried my best to understand,
I tried so hard, yet, failed....
My misery... "that point in time?"
My hopes had been derailed.......
The "Sun" then, surely, that will work ?
I applied the "ancient words"
I heard the "Sun" say "over here"
"I'm just behind the birds"....
"Oh well" I thought, "at least I tried",
at least, "I had a shot" !!
and then? the truth, just, "dawned" on me !!
"Genius?" I'm not....

So ? I guess, I'm "just like water"...
my own mind had drowned the quote"..
I'm so shallow and "stagnated"
I can't even "rock the boat"

And that's the real shame, "you see?",
my heart's in the right place,
and I wondered, do I have a "mind"
or, has it left without a trace?..
My "opened eyes" received the "floods"....
"Biblically" "Speaking" !!
This "new awareness" of myself ?
Was Not !! what I was seeking !!
I'd hoped, I'd find a better me !!
but reflection, said it all...
My dimensions can be measured,
by a mirror on a wall...
So I asked myself,, "how can this be?"
I'd thought my "self" quite bright...
my "illusionary light of day?"
"transformed" to "Dead of Night".....
"a curse" I thought, "a curse from "G-d",
perhaps, I'm evil then ?
but, quickly, back I came, to earth..
and calmly "thought" again...

I gave my "thoughts" back to the moon..
It answered "Psst, Come See !!"....
"Your "thoughts" are, well, they're "circular,
that's how your "mind sees me !!"
"It's me" he said, "you've seen me", "round"...
"I was with you", "your first breath"..
I've known each and every one of you !!
from birth and to your death !!.
"Up here", Moon said "it's difficult"
"keeping things.. TOGETHER !!"
"It's the same for you", "down there" he said
"It's hard", "but not forever !!"..
"My Job" "well", "I breath life to you" !!
"I teach you how to feel" !!
I guess you "REALLY KNOW" the rest ??
"awe shukks", "it's no big deal"...

Moon said "I need to tell you this",
"I'm Sphere" "I'm not a "round" !!
and with "flattened" thought now moved aside?,
"well", "WE" should get on "SOUND !!"
"Just take a little look" said Moon....
I think it's plain to see !!
You're course of action ? "obvious"
just set the new "YOU" free !!
"You see it now ? thats right, a "SPHERE" !!..
"Yes !!, "You're a cool one too"....
"You need to think about "Your Sphere"....
"oh...... as if, "you never knew?"..
We use your "vibe" to "innovate".....
you "energise" creation..
we cradle you in "senses",
we create from your "sensation"....
"You're our vessel for experience"
and "Yes", you make mistakes"
but look up here, do you see us now ?
We're the same for heaven sakes !!.

Let's gear you up,
You need to know the secrets of your "SELF"......
YOUR PURSPOSE HERE ?
"A simple task" - "UNIVERSAL HEALTH"
"We've tried to tell you, many times,
Sometimes?.. "I even blush",
but you just don't look up anymore,
"You're all such "frenzied rush!!"...
"Do you know and feel the "real you" yet?"
"I hope you understand".....
"I know the pay is "poor" these days !!
"and your extremely "undermanned".....
I have so much stuff to tell you "All"......
your words, they're barely "round",
imagine, soon you'll "feel" the words
"feel" sight, "feel" every sound...

Understand the obvious...
"flat" is not a choice..
Live your life as "Shining Sphere"..
find universal voice...
As "Sphere" you give out all you are..
Your energy ? Perfected...
"Its energy that "All" deserve".....
"None should be neglected"..

"The Universe" our one true "self?"
It's just "too much" to loose !!
So choose with care, "flat or sphere"..
"for its "All" that feel the Bruise !!....
"Your Sphere" evolves your senses",
"adds dimension, creates more space".
"you will feel your "Sphere" as it gifts you things!!"
"like that smile, that's "ON YOUR FACE" !!"..

I asked the moon about the "Sun"
and questioned "The Eclipse"....
Again, my eyes were floods of tears,
When I heard this from Moons lips.
"Within you, there's a Golden Key,
it shines just like the sun,
it was placed in you, for you to find,
it's been there since time begun...
So occassionally ? I hid the sun,
in the hope you'ld understand,
You purpose in the universe, is actually, quite grand...
"You need to be a Golden Sphere",
that shines for all to see,
you need to change your "destiny"..
and "Sphere" shall set you free..

You can shine just like a rainbow, too,
you'll become that "pot of gold",
you can energise your colour
and youth, and the earth shall not grow old..
you can gift the earth good fortune,
shine your "true self" everywhere,
the simple truth, is when you shine
you'll live without a care,
Good fortune will surround you,
in everything you do...
A life of smiles and happiness,
feel love that's deep and true,
You "Sphere" will feed your heart and mind,
it's chance to start anew.

Moon asked me to - "consider this"..
"a rainbow, where's it found?"
it stretches far across the skies,
it ends, upon the ground.
It's a picture perfect masterpiece !
it's perfection ? very rare !!
"Flat" lives compared ?
so very flawed, as I'm sure you are aware,
So consider "Sphere" within your lives,
as the rainbows golden gain
It's something that you'ld never of seen,
if there hadn't been some rain !!

So, the moon and I, we talked for hours,
of a universal in chains.
He told me that the "chaos reigns"
whilst "secret" still remains.
"The universe it has a mind"
it's mind is you and I,
If we do not learn to think as One?
"The mind in time will die"..

Mind "over" matter, that's the Truth,
The mind shall set you free !
But first you have to free the mind,
be "Sphere" for all to see.....
Everything is "Spherical"
"as within" your "thought" dimension,
The Simple Truth "The Mind is God",
is something I should mention.
The Mind is God, so look at yours,
your thinking still lies "flat",
Transform your mind into a "Sphere"
keep the "body" thin not fat !!
The Universe is like a wave
of "poetry" in motion,
its easy to become, a part,
of the great Galactic Ocean..
You think as "One"
You think of "All"
see everything as "Sphere"
You will feel the change "within yourself"
you'll release the lie of "fear".
The "mind" no more, "a secret place",
where you'll spend your time alone,
As "Sphere" you will not "hide away",
your real "poetic tone",

Fill the space, that "you" have made,
Your "Garden of Tranquility" !!
it is from this Eden "Heart",
that you find you're "true" ability !!
your time whilst here is "energy"..
a gift, you'll turn to "Sphere"..
A gift to you "that's natural"
unlike the "flat" of fear...

It's time to use your "Garden Heart",
to inspire the things you do,
become yourself "A Golden Sphere",
and release the real you...

Sometimes, you'll "feel" the crossed road in your life,
To the left, the grass seems greener,
To the right, unwanted strife,
You can't continue straight ahead,
You're unable to u-turn,
You're standing at that crossed road,
and your "choices" seem to "burn",
These are universal signs,
of the "flattened" human mind,
We forget, sometimes, the simple Truth,
"Be Good, Have Fun, Be Kind",

Be careful when you choose your route,
Apply "Spheres", Golden Rules,
A road walked any other way;
is a path that's trod by fools.
In reality, your "Sphere" removes the crossroad within "choice",
In reality, you'll listen to a more "spherical voice"...
The answer, "Sphere" the question, "at the crossed road in your mind",
it doesn't matter which route you choose,
Just "Be Good" - "Have Fun" - "Be Kind" !!..

The moons voice started fading,
The night then turned to day,
He left me though, with "secrets",
in part two, the'll have their say..

Adrian Osborne

Blog Archive