Behind Bars - Chris Hudson

That poem should be behind bars!
It injects drugs and drives around in cars!
It meets loose ladies and hangs around in bars!
That poem should be behind bars.

It is mean, and it is lanky
It stole my best hanky
It stole one of my gloves
(Well I mean to say, I left it behind in the park)
Don’t accompany that poem,
When it is after dark!

It has a jewel encrusted mobile
And it moves just like a shark

That poem should be behind bars!

It goes around with radicals
And talks about the stars
That poem should be put where
It cannot do anyone harm
Although it is somewhat dashing
And has a kind of charm

That poem is deranged!
I think it came from Spain

That poem should be out of reach
Not in the sun or on the beach
That poem’s gone Much Too Far
That poem should be behind bars.

Chris Hudson

Blog Archive