Magnetised - Lester Queripel

Your body heat when you walked in.
It sent shivers trembling all over my skin.
The way you look, the way you talk.
The way you move baby when you walk.
I was really lost like a moth to the flame.
I just couldn’t believe it when you whispered my name.
You were talking to me with your eyes.
Falling for you, I was magnetised.

Magnetised.
I was magnetised.
Magnetised.
I was magnetised.

It wasn’t my fault I didn’t stand a chance.
Your body was electric when you started to dance.
Did it really happen or was it a dream?
I just can’t believe what I think I’ve seen.
Now I don’t need to understand.
I just want to stay in this wonderland.
Because you’re talking to me with your eyes.
I’ve fallen for you and now I’m magnetised.

Magnetised.
Yes I’m magnetised.
Magnetised.
Before my eyes.
Simply magnetised

Lester Queripel

Blog Archive