The Sea # 1
Oh! The Ocean, the Sea, et la Mer,
wide ranging tsunamis so rare.
vast expanses with white horse waves,
calm waters that wash into caves,
men in boats of all sizes; 'Take care'.
The Sea # 2
The waters that crash on the rocks
lap silently o're shoes and socks.
they pull back the pebbles and sand
leaving seaweeds the length of the strand,
and detritus in harbours and docks.
- ► 2013 (223)
- Competition Winner - April 2012No Fishing - Jenny ...
- Valentine - D. B. Morst
- Atrophy: Ended & Begun - Alec Jackson
- Creatures - John E Blaise
- The Little Café - Holly Jones
- Mirror - D. B. Morst
- Two Limericks on the Sea - Jenny Woods
- Shanty - Alec Jackson
- For Now… - D. B. Morst
- The Mistress - K Svensson
- Moths - John E Blaise
- The Hourglass - D.B. Morst
- The Cost - D.B. Morst
- The Bells' Lament - D.B. Morst
- Keeper of the Flames - Katherine Svensson
- Autumn - John E Blaise
- Pride - Alec Jackson
- A Posh Affair - Jenny Hamon
- Singularity - Wendy Maitland
- Temptation - John E Blaise
- The Little Star - Liz Woodington
- Rags - John E. Blaise
- Wellspring - Alec Jackson
- ▼ April (23)